At Enterprise Dental, this is what we value most:
- Patient Service. Time to get to know our clients as people as well as patients.
- Honest Dentistry. The way we’d treat our own families.
- Relaxing Atmosphere. We offer headphones, heated neck and hand wraps, and an open ear.
- Reliable, Experienced, Happy Staff. Our employees have been with us many years, and are people our patients can get to know and trust.
- A Gentle Touch. Dental appointments don’t need to be an uncomfortable experience.
Our dental practice was created in August 2005, by Dr. Wendy Koury. A 1989 graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Dr. Koury has built a unique practice that is the culmination of sixteen years of client-focused experience. Dr. Koury is one of very few dentists in the state that offers American Sign Language, which is just one example of our practice’s dedication to serving our patients to the best of our abilities.
Dr. Koury resides in Inver Grove Heights with her husband, Paul, her two sons, one daughter, and two dogs. Her hobbies include reading, gardening, snowmobiling, four-wheeling, and spending time with friends—as well as a new interest in learning to play the piano! She’s a member of the Minnesota Dental Association, as well as the American Dental Association.
Also on staff at Enterprise Dental is Dr. Shari Tvrdik. Dr. Tvrdik is a native of Omaha, Nebraska, but graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 1989 with Dr. Koury. After graduating, she completed a Residency at Hennepin County Medical Center, and later was a clinical instructor at Creighton University Dental School. Dr. Tvrdik enjoys all aspects of dentistry, especially working with special needs children. She has lived and practiced in the twin cities area for over twenty years.